W. Austin Gardner
Conclusions about the Will of God
1. The greatest joy and contentment are found in the center of God’s will.
2. The safest place on earth is the center of God’s will.
3. Our children will always be under God’s watch care if we, the parents, are in His will.
4. God will not call us to do anything for which He will not give sufficient strength.
5. Life is too short and eternity too long to live for self
6. My wife realized a joy from sharing in our sons’ education that she would never have known had we stayed in the States. In the task God made her more than able, even to the point of enjoying it.
7. Only the continuing, clear call of God would keep us on the mission field.
By Charles Brock, Indigenous Church Planting A Practical Journey p. 20